Thursday, January 28, 2010

Really???? 5 months already??

5 months ago today was the most painful yet blessed day of my life.... Little Miss Breecia entered this world. :) How time passes so quickly. I can't count how many times someone has said " Enjoy her while you can. It wont be long and she will be all grown up!" Ya know, I believed them, but I really had no idea that it would be this quickly.
A few minutes ago, Breecia was laying on her back on her Little Einstein mat and playing with the little spider that dangles down. I glance up at her and she had rolled onto her side. I watch her for a few more seconds and she rolls on over to her tummy!!! Rolled her back over and she did it again! She was just as surprised as I was. Our Lil Miss Rollie Poly!
Everytime she turns a month older, she reaches a new milestone. The day she turned 4 months old, she rolled over tummy to back. Now this on her 5 month. I wonder what 6 months will have in store? Crawling? Sitting up on her own? February 28th we will know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment